New Style Radio

All your radio discussions in here. Feel free to talk about anything you like.
Mike
Forum User
Forum User

New Style Radio

Post by Mike »

New Style seem to have disappeared from FM for quite a few weeks now. Initially there was white noise on the frequency which made me think back to the days when some pirates would lose their link... and now nothing at all. They're still listed as a license holder on the ofcom site and I cannot find anything to say they have lost their licence, however I did find some previous stories about them getting in hot water for offensive material and covid conspiracy theories being broadcast :shock:
Steve Marshall
Forum User
Forum User

Re: New Style Radio

Post by Steve Marshall »

Their website no longer works either

http://www.newstyleradio.co.uk/

Their stream has some crap tick tick tick music on it that is beautifully distorted. Maybe they are done now then?

fm man
Forum User
Forum User

Post by fm man »

there fm aerial is still on the tower block behind broad st, no fm signal for weeks, maybe there will be a new station coming on fm we need one,
fm man
Forum User
Forum User

Post by fm man »

fm man wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:11 am there fm aerial is still on the tower block behind broad st, no fm signal for weeks, maybe there will be a new station coming on fm we need one,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave
Forum User
Forum User

Post by Dave »

The Limited Company that owned the licence was wound up in January.... Don't see a transfer so if they were on after that they were a pirate...