Confessions of a Radio Caroline Newbie

All your radio discussions in here. Feel free to talk about anything you like.
Jakeburnside1
Forum User
Forum User

Confessions of a Radio Caroline Newbie

Post by Jakeburnside1 »

Evening All,

I’m a presenter on Radio Caroline’s various services, including occasionally on North, live from Ross Revenge. I was last on in November live from the RR and have two Caroline Flashback shows per week. Just to let you know I’ve just published a new ebook about my experiences as a ‘newbie’ Radio Caroline presenter, so if you’ve ever wondered what it is like ‘doing’ Caroline as a presenter in the 21st century, this is probably worth a look and at £2.99 it won’t break the bank. It isn’t available as a paperback, it isn’t a history book and it isn’t an ‘official’ Radio Caroline publication. The e book is called ‘Confessions of a Radio Caroline Newbie’. It is published under my not pirate name, Steve Jenner. Here’s the link, just paste this into your doobery. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CLN5PXD9

And for anyone who missed it, I’m reducing my ‘inland pirate’ e book, ‘Loud, Proud and Illegal’, about the pirate scene around Nottingham 1986 – 1996 to £0.99 for one week only, starting 29 November 2023. The paperback of that one has sold out. Thanks for reading this. Cheers, Steve / Jake.